Summer SchoolInnovation & Entrepreneurship
|Study location||Germany, Berlin|
|Type||On Campus, full-time|
|Nominal duration||2 weeks|
|Tuition fee||€890 per programme
The program price consists of the course/tuition fee (student or working professional, see details below) plus the registration fee (€60).
Student course/tuition fee: €890
This course/tuition fee covers the course, course materials and a cultural program.
|Registration fee||€60 one-time
The registration fee is in addition to the course/tuition fee and covers the processing of your application. It is payable upon registration. Please note that the registration fee is non-refundable.
All applicants are required to upload a document or certificate to demonstrate their proficiency in English language. If you are a non-native English speaker, you must prove you have a score equivalent to the level B2 or above in the European system (the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, or CEFR), or provide evidence that you’ve undertaken an equivalent degree/studies in English.
More details: www.tu.berlin/international/summer-school/requirements
If you are a native English speaker, please select this during registration. You will then be exempt from having to upload proof of English level.
Specific requirements for Non-EU applicants:
Please upload your insurance waiver in English (all pages).
Getting introduced to current major themes in innovation and entrepreneurship, including human -centered design and innovation ecosystems. This practical course will guide and accompany participants to create new valued products, services or experiences, from idea generation trough to business concept development and testing and pitching the developed business concept.
By the end of the course, students will have:
- A good understanding of the human-centered design and innovation process to develop new products, services or experiences
- The ability to systematically explore, create and modify business-driven ideas
- The ability to validate assumptions and test prototypes
- An understanding of the innovation and business creation ecosystem
- The ability to transform new ideas into valuable solutions, considering their impact
- Leadership, team building, and managerial creativity competencies to work in and lead interdisciplinary teams
- The ability to present a concept in a pitch format
Central European Time
Central European Time